Devotional Sunday: God is With You Every Day

Today’s Devotional Sunday is about Max Lucado’s God is With You Every Day 365-day devotional. This devotional is fairly new to my collection, but I’ve been reading it every day since it was given to me. Let me tell you a little about it!

God is With You Every Day is different than a lot of my other devotionals because it has a more conversational style than I’m used to, but I think that’s a good thing! It’s a refreshing change from the norm.

This devotional will give you a great start to your day and serve as a daily reminder that no matter what you go through, God is present.

“Here’s a reminder for anxious days, lonely days, struggling days; you are not alone. There is One who is always with you, always available, always caring”

You’ll also find prayers and scriptures in this devotional for reflection. Overall, God is With You Every Day is an awesome devotional and I highly recommend that you get a copy. The devotionals are short, sweet and to the point but, most importantly, they are meaningful. If you are looking for a daily reminder of God’s presence, this is the devotional for you!

“He Himself has said, ‘I will never leave you nor foresake you.'” (Hebrews 13:5 NKJV)

I hope that you guys like this review and that you’ll check out God is With You Every Day if you haven’t already! Happy Sunday!

1. Mariella Blago October 9, 2017 at 9:51 am

Wow! My husband and I just started a cluster in our house and we are watching Max Lucado’s “You’ll Get Through This” series on each meeting. It’s truly inspirational! I’ll definitely look for the book. Thank you!

2. Bina Perino October 10, 2017 at 10:44 am

I’m not a religious person, but thank you for sharing! Love learning from others and seeing positivity!

3. Megan McEachern October 10, 2017 at 11:58 am

Thanks for sharing this lovely, positive post. We should all strive to be good people which this really embodies. Take care xoxo

4. Tisha October 10, 2017 at 12:37 pm

Thank you for sharing this! Will be adding this devotional to my list- always looking for new devotionals in preparation for the new year!

5. courtney October 10, 2017 at 12:44 pm

This devotional sounds great and I really am looking forward to it! I’ll be purchasing this soon. Thank you for the review.

Xo,
    Consuella

6. Herlina Kwee | Making LOL October 10, 2017 at 3:25 pm

I love Max Lucado’s “Traveling Light,” This one seems like a good one too. The quote above is exactly what I am feeling today. It has been hard to feel His presence lately in my life.

7. thatssodarling October 10, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Thanks so much for sharing, I’ve been looking for a new devotional!!!
    -Ashley

8. Monique Elise October 10, 2017 at 5:32 pm

This sounds like a great positive book. Thanks for sharing! I’ll be checking it out.

9. Scenes From Nadine (Nadine Smith) October 11, 2017 at 6:46 am

Thank you for sharing this. I do believe that God is with us everyday. Even at my most trying and desperate times, I somehow come out of it alive, and I know it’s all because God is beside me all the way.

10. Kaylyn October 11, 2017 at 10:09 am

Thanks for sharing this devotional Sunday post. It’s such a great reminder. Just subscribed for more!

11. Diana October 11, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Need to get this devotional book asap then. I love devotionals